Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Navy Blue and White Skeleton Key Lumbar Pillow

Here is one of my favorite designs so far, the skeleton key pillow. I'm going to have trouble letting it go because I want it for myself! In some of these pictures it looks like it is black, but I promise you it is really navy blue. It is also larger than all of my other lumbar pillows. I wanted it to be big enough to be able to sit alone in the center of the couch (as seen in the picture). The dimensions are 14''x28'' (normally I make them 12''x 20'').


And Here it is looking quite perfect on our couch.

And on our chair...

And the bed...

And on the bed with a new pillow arrangement...

To Buy me click here.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Multi color decorative pillows

    ReplyDelete