Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cushion for a Japanese Day Bed, Bench, Picnic Table, Window Seat, Etc.

This is a custom  made cushion I made for one of my etsy customers to match the brown and white geometric pillows in my collection that she had previously ordered. It took a lot of work to make it, but I thought it turned out well, especially since it was the first bench cushion I've ever made. It makes me wish I had a nice bench so I could make my self one.

Here are the pillows she wanted the cushion to coordinate with



The back side of the cushion has a velcro opening so you can take the foam out if you needed to dry clean it.


 Bottom of cushion.

The price for this cushion is $130 due to its large size (2''x28.5''x62"), prices will vary depending on the size of the cushion. To purchase this cushion or one like it click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment